We are proud to finally announce that our cutting edge decentralized blockchain voting application has finally been completed and alpha-testing will begin today.
Alpha-testers will be notified within the next 12-24 hours and given an alpha-test registration password to access the alpha-testing website (http://has.pw:3000/).
Accordingly, below you’ll find the latest updated version of the Roadmap to Decentralizing Bitcoin sCrypt Development which reflects our latest developments. Thanks to the community for their patience these past months as we created a novel blockchain based voting application.
Bitcoin sCrypt Revised Roadmap to Decentralizing Development through Democratization
Omega6 posts proposed changes to adjust difficulty re-targeting algo for a v.1.3.0 on the forum for community to review. Community inputs changes into v.1.3.0 before official release of source-code and client. Binaries for win, linux and mac must all be made available because v.1.3.0 will be a hard-fork.
Evaluate difficulty re-targeting algo changes and adjust if necessary. Develop Decentralized Blockchain Voting Application
- Test Decentralized Blockchain Voting Application [in progress]
- Launch Decentralized Blockchain Voting Application
- Announce first set of votes; announce process for voting; announce process for submitting questions to be voted on; and specify venue for debating ideas.
- Begin block-chain voting system with housekeeping votes–or other votes as directed by community (i.e., n-Scrypt vs. scrypt-jane; incorporating zerocoin anonymity; etc…) .
- Implement vote results; evaluate voting system; and adjust as necessary.
- Vote on remaining housekeeping/intro questions and implement as applicable.
- Community explores other bigger-picture possibilities to fully utilize decentralized block-chain voting.
- Coin Governance
- Whether to create and elect a temp/perm guiding counsel or developers counsel
- Whether to vote on founding principals through a constitutional convention-type event
- Whether to embrace a completely anarchic model
- Creation and administration of special-purpose funds
- Developers funds
- Marketing funds
- Infrastructure funds
- Or a combination of the above or something completely different, as per the community.
- Coin Governance
- Vote, Implement, Evaluate and Repeat, as desired.