The Bitcoin-sCrypt development team has made some updates to the wallet client that will require a mandatory upgrade to the latest client v.188.8.131.52-beta. Everyone must upgrade their client before blockheight 3,000,000.
The following client upgrades were made:
- Added moneysupply to getinfo API call (wallet will need to be re-synced from zero to function properly)
- Added checkpoints
- Added blockheight to main screen on QT Wallet
- Added QT based updater
- Added explorer.bitcoinscrypt.io to dnsseed – to use at a later date
- Set Proof-of-Stake rewards to match Proof-of-Work rewards
- Set fork to block 3,000,000 for POS reduction
The latest BTCS Windows wallet client can be found here: https://bitcoinscrypt.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Bitcoin-sCrypt-qt-win.zip
The latest BTCS Mac wallet client can be found here: https://bitcoinscrypt.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Bitcoin-sCrypt-qt.mac_.zip
Thanks for your continued support and look out for additional announcements.