As requested by the community, an updated difficulty re-targeting algo is being developed, which will be incorporated in v.1.3.0 of the client after community input.
The block-chain voting will begin after implementing the more stable difficulty algo.
As such, please find our revised roadmap to Bitcoin sCrypt decentralization.
Bitcoin sCrypt Revised Roadmap
- Omega6 posts proposed changes to adjust difficulty re-targeting algo for a v.1.3.0 on the forum for community to review.
- Community inputs changes into v.1.3.0 before official release of source-code and client.
- Binaries for win, linux and mac must all be made available because v.1.3.0 will be a hard-fork.
- Evaluate difficulty re-targeting algo changes and adjust if necessary.
- Announce first set of votes; announce process for voting; announce process for submitting questions to be voted on; and specify venue for debating ideas.
- Begin block-chain voting system with housekeeping votes–or other votes as directed by community (i.e., n-Scrypt vs. scrypt-jane; incorporating zerocoin anonymity; etc…) .
- Implement vote results; evaluate voting system; and adjust as necessary.
- Vote on remaining housekeeping/intro questions and implement as applicable.
- Community explores other bigger-picture possibilities to fully utilize decentralized block-chain voting.
- Coin Governance
- Whether to create and elect a temp/perm guiding counsel or developers counsel
- Whether to vote on founding principals through a constitutional convention-type event
- Whether to embrace a completely anarchic model
- Creation and administration of special-purpose funds
- Developers funds
- Marketing funds
- Infrastructure funds
- Or a combination of the above or something completely different, as per the community.
- Coin Governance
- Vote, Implement, Evaluate and Repeat, as desired.